Seasoned marketing professional seeking challenging new opportunities with forward thinking organizations eager to tap into my talent for building dynamic consumer engagement and loyalty through creative, marketing campaigns.
- Seamlessly provide turnkey project management and logistical coordination for events and programs of all sizes
- Regularly keep abreast of market conditions and competitive intelligence to maximize profitability
- Creatively execute buzz-worthy marketing campaigns that generate enhanced brand awareness
- Effectively collaborate with diverse creative teams and stakeholder groups to ensure strategy alignment
- Consistently deliver impressive bottom-line results through efficient and effective resource utilization
206inc – Consumer Engagement Agency
August 2014 – Present
Senior Manager, Consumer Engagement
Played a key role in the current business development strategy for the company which included new business RFPs, mobile tour planning and ideation tactics.
- Assisted in overall strategy development for nearly a dozen multichannel RFP’s including social media / digital integration, experiential planning & concept development, product brand activation, and PR.
- Created program budgets focused on maximizing overall cost per trial (CPT) and cost per impression (CPI) through careful projection and planning.
- Developed the overall tour strategy, including planning, execution, routing, staffing, POS/retail, social media integration, logistics and measurement for Patagonia’s 2015 Tour.
- Oversaw the creative branding process for the Prius Plug-in World Maker Faire event including all on-site branding, signage and the build out of a customized electric derby race track.
- Managed event production for the Pianos in The Parks Finale including, sound, lights, video and overall run of show management.
REACH LLC – Marketing Consulting to the Entertainment Industry
January 2010 – February 2014
Marketing Director / Producer
Managed all aspects of the organization’s business development strategy including oversight for the implementation of innovative competitive campaigns that helped build market share.
- Managed budgets and contracts for marketing programs ranging from $6K to $1.5M.
- Landed over 85% of the RFP’s responded to under my management and collaboration with key internal stakeholders.
- Delivered over 45% of the company’s gross revenue as a direct result of the projects I directed.
- Increased company bottom-line profitability and saved money for our clients by bringing in every project at up to 10% under budget.
- Secured and managed anywhere from 8 and 18 vendors per event depending on the project size.
- Trained and supervised up to 25 local contractors hired for each event.
- Expanded total lead generation by 6%, and boasted over 11K hard leads resulting in positive sales growth and increased ROI.
- Exceeded the total brand engagement goal by 14% over eight multi-day events.
AEG LIVE – Marketing and Event Management
May 2005 – December 2009
Marketing Director / Project Manager
Managed the full spectrum of duties required to present, conceptualize, develop and execute on major experiential events for internationally known corporate brands and entertainment talent.
- Directed all aspects of vendor management and collaboration, requests for proposals (RFPs), vendor selection, budget adherence and vendor review.
- Developed all communications keeping clients, vendors, event managers, contractors, venues, and partner agencies informed of all necessary information.
- Established and maintained productive relationships with new and current vendors and partner creative agencies while negotiating contracts and invoices for all events, projects, and services.
- Managed onsite event activities including photographers, sponsorship fulfillment, public relations (PR), meet and greets, marketing promotions, and red carpet appearances.
- Secured and managed over 35 vendors and contractors for each event including concert production, food and beverage, decorators, staging, sound & lights, police / security, waste management, hospitality, parking / valet, and many more.
- Administered budgets and contracts for events ranging from $15K to $900K.
Major Clients and Events
Patagonia Worn Wear Tour Planning, 2014 (Sr. Manager)
Toyota Motor Sales World Maker Faire, 2014 (Sr. Manager)
Pianos In The Parks Grand Finale, 2014 (Sr. Manager)
Toyota Motor Sales Festival Sponsorship, 2009 – 2013 (Project Director)
Toyota Motor Sales Women’s Initiative Sponsorship, 2012 – 2013 (Project Manager)
Farmers Insurance Presents Rascal Flatts Sponsorship, 2012 – 2013 (Project Director)
CMA Music Festival, 2011 – 2013 (Partnership Manager)
Taste of Country Music Festival, 2013 & 2014 (Marketing Director)
Tropical Nights Live, 2014 (Marketing Director)
Townsquare Media Concert / Event Marketing, 2012 (Marketing Manager)
Bravo Presents The Real Housewives Tour, 2011 (Marketing Director / Tour Producer)
CMT On Tour, 2006 – 2010 (Producer / Marketing Manager)
Paul McCartney, Up And Coming Tour, 2010 (Production Coordinator / Marketing Manager)
Sprint Sound & Speed presented by SunTrust, 2005 – 2007 (Producer / Marketing Manager)
DukesFest, 2006 (Producer)
Veggie Tales on Tour, 2005 (Assistant Tour Manager)
Gold Addy – Hands On Nashville Show of Hands PSA, 2011
Silver Addy – Hands On Nashville Show of Hands PSA, 2011
Centenary College of Louisiana
Bachelor of Science, Business Administration
Minor in Communications
Major Clients and Events
Click Here to Download This Resume